A research by Carnegie-Melon University concluded that 85% of your financial & career success is attributed to your personality.
More than qualification and experience, it is someone’s personality that influences job role most. Consider these examples:
• Competitive and experimental personality suits aggressive sales positions
• Creative and persuasive traits is ideal for public relations
• Detail oriented and ethical personality could be a physician’s requirement at a specialty hospital
• Logical and articulate traits are prerequisites for a journalist covering economic and political policies
• Energetic and tolerant personality is ideal for teachers managing kindergarten
• Decisive and persistent traits would be expected of IT delivery managers
Successful head-hunters ALWAYS prioritize candidate’s personality. Job seekers benefit by consciously assessing their personality, and seek recruiters help in the process, in a manner that best fits the job role.
Credait.com – No more resumes, no more job search.
Register your profile for free in 5 mins and jobs will find you