Last updated: May 11, 2019
Purpose: Credait is a social empowerment platform for people to showcase their subject expertise, super skills and passion. The objective is to create opportunity for all people, so that their passion and skills are pursued where and when required, in the shortest time. Credait empowers people’s talents, irrespective of them choosing full-time, part-time or freelancing opportunities.
As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups) and (4) follow the law and the Dos and Don’ts below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Please review your Credait profile to control and limit what kind of messages you receive from us.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Credait generally does not review content provided by our Members. You agree that we are not responsible for third parties’ (including other Members’) content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it. You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our Services. If you allow a third party app or site to authenticate you or connect with your Credait account, that app or site can access information on Credait related to you and your connections. Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, Credait is not responsible for these other sites and apps — use these at your own risk.
As between you and Credait, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting Credait the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
- While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commonslicense.
Credait reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, and your ability to contact other Members. Credait also reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if Credait believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services. Violations may include any prohibited activities defined by law in each country.
Credait reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, Credait, Thinketh Labs, and logos and other Credait trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Credait are trademarks or registered trademarks of Thinketh Labs. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you. Credait is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
Age eligibility for registration: To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) you will only have one Credait account which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by Credait from using the Services. “Minimum Age” means (a) 18 years old for the People’s Republic of China, (b) 16 years old for the Netherlands, (c) 14 years old for the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia and South Korea, and (d) 13 years old for all other countries. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Credait to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then the Minimum Age is such older age. Credait services are not for use by anyone under the age of 13.
Service communication: Credait allows messaging and sharing of information, such as your profile, availability, credentials, traits and location. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., sharing profile/contact information publicly, changing the default setting, editing your availability, etc). We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
Payments: If you purchase any of Credait’s paid services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees may result in the termination of your subscription. Also:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- You authorize us to store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your service (e.g. subscriptions) and to facilitate easy payment for new services or as dictated by the terms & conditions of our payment gateway provider at the time of making payments, where the latter, on our behalf, will request and store your payment details across digital payment mediums including net banking, credit & debit cards, wallets, UPI, BHIIM, etc.
- There are no subscription payment model in Credait platform. You pre-pay as per your preference of usage. There are no expiration time. Depending on the usage of Credait features based on search limit and/or 24 hour time limit, you purchase tokens based on your desire. While there is no expiration time for tokens, but once it is “activated” then it lasts for 24 hours or until search limit is reached. Learn how to cancel or change your Services and read about Credait’s refund policy.
- Credait assumes no responsibility when a third party uses Credait platform for talent search and charges a premium over the prescribed rates on the website for services rendered to a client. Credait is only responsible for the digital payments made online and not for any service price markups that a mediator may charge for using Credait services to a third party. Credait shall have no liability to You arising out of Your use of any third party’s service intervention.
- Token ownership are non-transferable.
- Taxes are calculated based on the billing information and country that you provide us at the time of purchase.
Refund Policy: Technically, there is NO refund policy, unless a payment has been mistakenly charged twice by the payment gateway provider. In such an event, the additional payment will be refunded back to its origin account. If you believe that Credait has charged You in error, You must contact us within 30 days of the charge being billed, either by clicking on the Billing Support link in Credait’s contact page or also by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or to any email designated in your invoice. You can get a copy of your invoice through your account settings under payment history.
Credait reserves the right to refuse a refund request if it reasonably believes (i) that You are trying to unfairly exploit this refund policy, for example, by making repetitive refund requests in respect of the same billing; (ii) if You are in breach of these Terms or (iii) if Credait reasonably suspects that You are using our services fraudulently or that Your User Account is being used by a third party fraudulently.
Disclaimer & Limited Liability: To the extent allowed under law, Credait (and those that Credait works with to provide the services) (a) disclaim all implied warranties and representations (e.g. warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data, and non-infringement); (b) do not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors, and (c) provide the service (including content and information) on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Some laws do not allow certain disclaimers, so some or all of these disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent permitted under law (and unless Credait has entered into a separate written agreement that supersedes this agreement), Credait (and those that Credait works with to provide the services) shall not be liable to you or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to the services (e.g. offensive or defamatory statements, down time or loss, use or changes to your information or content).
In no event shall the liability of Credait (and those that Credait works with to provide the services) exceed, in the aggregate for all claims, an amount of INR. 0.10.
This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between you and Credait and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g. warranty, tort, negligence, contract, law) and even if Credait has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose. Some laws do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, so these limits may not apply to you.
Termination: Credait or You may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members’ and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
Dispute Resolution: You agree that the laws of India, excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the supreme or High courts of India and Chennai respectively, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services. If we don’t act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that Credait has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Credait may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don’t agree to these changes, you must stop using Credait Services.
Do’s. You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
Don’ts. You agree that you will NOT:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “Industry” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Credait);
- Create a false identity on Credait;
- Misrepresent your qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Credait, including, without limitation, using the word “Credait” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by Credait;
- Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on Credait in connection with a competitive service (as determined by Credait);
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of Credait, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by Credait);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Credait without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited Credait staff/trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Credait Group or any other feature of the Services, without Credait’s consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or company on Credait, without Credait’s consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from Credait without the consent of Credait;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by Credait, such as its mobile applications, Credait.com;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
Credait reserves the right to remove without notice any content that infringes or may infringe and/or is unlawful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, threatening, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise inappropriate. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.